Project design of various telecommunications facilities
To show still...
Technical maintenance of OFTL.
Maintenance of linear structures in accordance with the technical rules and requirements of the
To show still...
Incoming inspection of materials supplied by the General Contractor for their compliance with the technical requirements, parameters, design documentation, availability of certificates, etc.
To show still...
VOLSProekt Stroi” LLP employs highly-qualified professionals that have successfully conducted the engineering follow-up over the construction of OFTL trunks with a total length of 4736 km:
Shymkent- Uzbekistan border;
And construction of 157-km long local OFTL in the cities of:
Almaty, Shymkent, Kyzylorda, Aktobe, Uralsk, Zhezkazgan, Kokshetau, Karaganda, Taraz, Aksai.
- Incoming inspection of materials supplied by the General Contractor for their compliance with the technical requirements, parameters, design documentation, availability of certificates, etc.:
-optical fiber cables;
-protection polyethylene pipes;
-metallized signal tapes;
-accessory materials for the installation of optical cables, protection polyethylene pipes, metallized signal tapes, optical sockets and optical crosses;
Control over having by the General Contractor (sub-contractor) of licenses for the performance of all types of construction and assembly operations;
- Checking the availability of design documentation at places of works for the given construction site;
- Checking the availability of authorization documents (decisions, permits, approvals, contracts, etc.) at places of works for the OFTL installation;
- Checking the availability of qualified specialists (foremen, supervisors, team leaders) from mechanical construction divisions and construction machinery, mechanisms and units, and their compliance with works executed;
- Close control by engineering follow-up representatives over the execution of all types of works at OFTL mainlines;
- Supervision of processes and quality of works related to the preparation of a route, soil excavation, PET and signal tape installation and laying depth, the preparation of pits for OCS (optical cable sensor) erection and FOC (fiber optic channel) blowing; verification and signing hidden work acts;
- Control over the FOC blowing technology, assembly and installation of optical sockets, optical fiber (OF) welding and measurement in sockets and ODF, measurement of FOC erected sections upon sockets assembly, OF measurement for ECU;
- Checking quality of completed data sheets and protocols in acceptance – delivery documentation for erected ECU;
- Supervision of processes and quality of works related to the installation of OHTL and transformer substations, hanging wires, cables, energy in-feed to containers, measurements and execution of delivery documentation;
- Control over the technology of the performance and quality of works to install protection grounding circuits, measurements and execution of delivery documentation;
- Submission of effective information-analytical materials with respect to construction, including the determination and indication of ways to solve arising problems;
- Auditing the quality of works carried out, acceptance and delivery of complete acceptance-delivery and current documentation;
- Timely identification of discrepancies, their provable description and informing construction parties in due course with the indication of remedial measures;
- Elimination of deficiencies in design and estimate documentation stated by the Contractor; cooperation with the Customer and Design Institute in changing project solutions, adjusting as-built drawings, estimates and so on;
- Informing the Customer on:
-amounts of construction-assembly operations performed over the reporting period;
-amounts of construction-assembly operations performed over the construction commencement;
-amounts of construction-assembly operations to be performed (remaining works) at the construction facility generally, according to the form approved for the specific facility;
- Involvement, together with the Customer and Contractor in works of acceptance commissions, execution of all acceptance acts required to commissioning of the facility;
- Information support and detailed monitoring of the Project’s progress.